Go from small screen to big screen for fun mobile entertainment sharing with loved ones using QCast! Thanks to the NFC wireless solution, you can enjoy the revolutionary tapNshow wireless experience, streaming 1080p multimedia contents from your smart device to BenQ projector with a simple tap.
Quick and Simple Steps to Wireless Presentation via Your Smart Device
Video Streaming Dongle - QCast
The BenQ QCast video streaming dongle is designed to amplify your multimedia entertainment by bringing digital contents stored in your iOS or Android smart device, as well as your computer, onto the big screen for better sharing with family and friends! Simple and easy to use from download to set up, QCast can stream your desired videos, movies, documents, websites and live video sessions to any display device* of your choice wirelessly with 1080p image quality – and a very wide bandwidth that ensures a faster transmission speed of 30fps. By choosing the tapNshow revolutionary wireless experience with NFC wireless solution, you can get connected without additional text input. Connection via Miracast offers you the freedom to mirror your desired content via any BenQ projector**. Last but not least, there is the option to stream straight from the cloud via DLNA or display local files with Wifi connection.
*The installation and operation of the QCast may vary by the display device.
**Also suitable for other display devices, including LCD monitors and TVs
Great Things About BenQ QCast
1. tapNshow revolutionary wireless experience with NFC wireless solution gives you the convenience of connecting your smart device to the projector with a simple tap.
2. Go from small screen to big screen for better sharing with Miracast, DLNA and local contentstreaming. This works with any device with iOS, Android, Windows or OSX operating system.
3. Stream 1080p contents at 30fps. The wider broadband enables quicker transmission.
Start your video-streaming entertainment
Set-up on your projector
(*In this document, connection with a projector is used as an example. )
1. Connect QCast Dongle to the projector.
Projector with MHL function:GP20/GP30/MX600/MW665/W1070+/W1080ST+
Projector with 1.5A power supply function:
2. Press SOURCE.
3. Select HDMI.
4. Follow the instructions on the dongle home screen page.
Download BenQ QCast app for iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/benq-qcast/id930852185?mt=8
Download BenQ QCast app for Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.benq.qcast&hl=zh_TW
Click on Miracast, which is the most popular and recommended function.
Wait for the content to be displayed.
5. How to setup
Installation on an Android device (with NFC function)
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet and is NFC-enabled.
- Tap the NFC chip sticker with your Android mobile device to install the BenQ QCast app and establish wireless connection automatically.
Installation on an iOS
or Android device (without NFC function)
Installation on a Windows or Mac OS device